Friday, November 19, 2010

Life style

KFB has taken a back seat to the rest of my life as of late as ashamed as I am to say it. I am keeping everything I've learned so far very close to my heart. I intend to take a step back and try to get the rest of my life on track which is going to take a few more months but I will not fail the meaning of KFB. I seek to strengthen my relationship with my body in the coming years of my life but right now I just don't have the time to dedicate to working out and reading up on my friends and to post my story.

I want to continue on in the program in a way of sorts but right now I just can't give it my all. This is not a guaranteed goodbye or anything but I am still making it known that I've been missing and I probably will continue to come in and out of veil to say hello from time to time.

4 comments:

  1. So how not in are you, diets, workouts, or both being neglected?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mostly workouts and the diet included but I've still maintained a healthier diet, just not one that is gram specific or one that includes 6 smaller meals a day. Some days I just won't be hungry and others I'll find myself starving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do what you need to do, Robert. I'll miss you but support what you think is best for you.

    With that said, it's less than 30 days. Give it your best go, man! Don't let go, now. It's certainly a challenge to balance KFB with other parts of life, but you didn't get into this because you knew it would be easy.

    ReplyDelete